PROJECT FINANCING THAILAND 2018: FOCUSING ON ENERGY, RENEWABLE ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE SECTORS
Exploring new trends in energy, renewable energy and infrastructure financing in order to identify possible collaborations and capitalize on future investment opportunities
All presentations will be in English. / ดำเนินการสัมมนาทั้งหมดเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ
The Thailand infrastructure action plan for 2017 is worth US$25.2 billion and includes 36 projects, covering rail, roads, air transport and ports around the country. The government plans to begin selling Thailand Future Fund investment units in October as an infrastructure investment alternative. Moreover, Thailand is continuing its integrated energy blueprint, consisting of a gas plan, oil plan, the Energy Efficiency Plan (EEP), the Alternative Energy Development Plan (AEDP)and the Power Development Plan (PDP) with the Smart Grid Plan (SGP). The targeted percentage of renewable energy production seems to be increased in the future.
To keep businesses abreast of the major developments and prepare their executives well in advance for the related opportunities and challenges, Asia Business Connect is therefore pleased to organize this 2-day conference on “Project Financing Thailand 2018: Focusing on Energy, Renewable Energy & Infrastructure Sectors”. This conference will bring together industry experts and key players to discuss trends and innovative ways forward of Thailand project financing, alternative financing, risk assessments, ideas for participants to assist them in preparing bankable projects to attract more investments and private sector participation in today’s complex markets and much more.
|13+TOP-NOTCH REGULATORS, INDUSTRY LEADERS, PROJECT DEVELOPERS, FINANCIERS, AND LEGAL ADVISORS
REAL-LIFE CASE STUDIES IN 2018
- Structuring & negotiating project contracts and financing deals
- Solar projects and new large-scale wind energy projects- challengesand opportunities inThailand
- Cross-border in energy in greater Mekong sub-region
| HOT ISSUES IN THIS CONFERENCE :
- Current major projects and financing trends, policies and regulations in Thailand 2018
- Emerging trends in renewable energy in Asia Pacific
- Lender perspectives: The key critical factors for structuring and closing successful deals
- PPPs in Asia: success stories, challenges and emerging PPP markets
- Financing models and strategies for optimal return on energy projects
WHY SHOULD ATTEND
• Integrate project knowledge and techniques with negotiating contract to minimize pitfalls
• Discover new opportunities with the model of project and new financial integration
• Understand PPP legal, regulatory and financial frameworks in complex and long-term PPP arrangements
• Leverage the uses of alternative financing methods to enable the public sector to improve their services
• Learn the project financing of energy and structure financing of energy & renewable projects
• Find how to perform project finance risk analysis to ensure project success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference is specially designed for Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Chief Financial Officers, General Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Managers and professionals in the following positions:
DECIDE and ACT NOW by registering yourself and your key team members to secure seats early on this must-not-miss event of the year!
• Project Finance Executives
• Project Manager
• Investment/Financial Analysts
• Credit Risk Managers
• Head of Corporate Finance
• Head of Investment Banking
|• Project Advisors
• Project Analysts/Consultancies
• Financial Advisors
• Finance Directors/Controllers/Mangers
• Engineer Consultants
• Corporate Strategic Planners
• Project Underwriters
If you have any queries about this training course, please call +66(0)2714 1616 (Automatic line), Hotline : +66(0)87 029 3939 or contact us online firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Not Train More People for Less Money?
If you have a team of 15 people and more who need to attend this training, it is more cost effective to have this course customized to your organization – at your training site. Saving can be significant.
For more information, please contact us at 02 714 1616 or leave your message here.