DYNAMIC BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
Combining the power of AI, BI, Data, Analytics and Machine Learning
Date: 24-25 June 2019
This course will be conducted in English. / หลักสูตรอบรมนี้บรรยายเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ
Business models are being constantly disrupted and therefore organizations are challenged to constantly monitor the internal and external influences on their sustainable performance. The ultimate challenge is to be agile in a fast-changing environment. Thus, an organization’s strategy must incorporate this modern and effective thinking as business drivers are constantly changing.
This training course on Dynamic Budgeting and Forecasting will focus on why the traditional budgeting model must be disrupted and replaced with dynamic data driven frameworks that provide management with predictive insights to drive strategic outcomes and hence bottom-line success. Importantly, This training course on Dynamic Budgeting and Forecasting will demonstrate the proactive role that finance professionals have to play in this shift.
• Influence organizational managers as to why the traditional budgeting and forecasting model must be replaced by dynamic models
• Articulate the organization’s changing business model to identify the drivers of the business
• Understand the importance of strategy underpinning the organizational outcomes
• Recognize the various data sources that influence organizational business drivers
• Apply data and analytics to build dynamic budgeting models
• Contribute to effective allocation of resources to execute and drive organizational strategy
• Be able to implement dynamic rolling forecasts models in organization
• Build dynamic reporting frameworks and dashboards for performance reporting
• The need to re-think the traditional budgeting process & become dynamic
• Dynamic Strategy - the core of effective dynamic budgeting
• Understanding and identifying strategic drivers that influence forecasting
• The shift to dynamic budgeting
• Big data and analytics role in dynamic budgeting
• Dynamic rolling forecasts to better manage business
About Course Leader
This course will be led by a course leader who has been a global trainer, consultant and mentor for over 15 years. His previous 25 years of corporate work experience covers leading UK and US global conglomerates as well as a large Australian Public Sector commercial corporation. With these organizations he has worked across Asia, the Middle East, UK and Australia in senior finance and management roles. He now consults globally to large and medium sized organizations in a number of areas. He is a qualified management accountant with years of practical experience. In his training and consulting role he specializes in Organizational Strategy, Strategic Management Accounting, Big Data and Analytics, Finance Transformation and Finance Business Partnering.
Who Should Attend
• Finance Directors/Managers
• Financial Controllers
• Budgeting Directors/Managers
• Management Accountants
|• Finance Analysts
• Forecasting & Cost Managers
• Business Planning Managers
• Strategy Managers
DECIDE and ACT NOW by registering yourself and your key team members to secure seats early on this must-not-miss event of the year!
If you have any queries about this training course, please call +66(0)2714 1616 (Automatic line), Hotline : +66(0)87 029 3939 or contact us online email@example.com.
Why Not Train More People for Less Money?
If you have a team of 15 people and more who need to attend this training, it is more cost effective to have this course customized to your organization – at your training site. Saving can be significant.
For more information, please contact us at 02 714 1616 or leave your message here.